|The OCSD kept the community safe last weekend.
Friday, May 21
• Antonio Parkway/Avenida De Las Flores. At approximately 4:40 p.m., the OCSD received a call regarding a suspicious person loitering on one of RSM’s public baseball fields. A few young children were waiting for their parents to pick them up until they saw a man walking his dog and stopping occasionally to watch them. By the time police arrived, the man had disappeared.
• Mandevilla. A female juvenile was reported loitering outside a local RSM liquor store asking customers to buy her alcohol. Reported at approximately 10:18 p.m.
Saturday, May 22
• 31900 Dove Canyon Dr. The OCSD arrested a 5’4, 120 lbs. Mexican-American female for an unspecified disturbance. The woman was taken to the Women’s Intake Release Center and remains in custody. Reported at 1:09 a.m.
• Avenida De Los Fundadores/ Santa Margarita Parkway. A suspicious vehicle was reported to the OCSD at around 2:16 a.m. An unknown male subject was lingering in his black Ford Mustang in the neighborhood.
• 21900 Buena SUerte. The OCSD tended to a report of a missing adult at around 12:43 p.m.
• Various RSM neighborhoods. The OCSD responded to 9 separate incidents involving disturbances and disruptive late night parties.
Sunday, May 23
• 30600 Santa Margarita Parkway. A female juvenile was caught shoplifting at Target. Reported at 5:18 p.m.