|RSM Police tended to an array of illegal events.
If your life last week was a little lackluster, then you obviously were in the wrong place at the wrong time, because for the OCSD and certain RSM neighborhoods, it was anything but! Suspicious men, domestic disputes, missing juveniles, and “peeping Toms” kept the town on their toes. See where and when it all went down.
Friday, May 14
• Via Esperanza. A routine traffic stop went terribly awry when OCSD pulled-over a computer tech and subsequently arrested him for undisclosed reasons. The 5’08”, 225 lbs. man with brown hair and green eyes was taken to the Intake Release Center. The subject has been released and is waiting for his court date. Reported at approximately 9:12 p.m.
• Pinzon. RSM parents, think twice before letting your kids take an unchaperoned summer swim. What sounds like an innocent activity, can in fact be just the opposite. At around 1:23 p.m. the OCSD received a call about a man hiding beneath the bedroom window of his condo, video tapping to 12-year-old girls swimming. No arrests were made.
• Golf View Dr. A missing child was reported to the OCSD at approximately 3:27 p.m.
• Via Prado. It’s not quite 4th of July—and someone might want to tell that to these rowdy RSM residents. A few unidentified subjects we reported setting of fireworks at a local RSM pool. Reported at approximately 11:31 p.m.
Sunday, May 16
• Thorn Oak. OCSD tended to a domestic dispute in an RSM neighborhood at around 4:16 p.m. It was reported that a 73-year-old husband was yelling at his wife and kids.
• 22000 Antonio Parkway. An unknown, suspicious, man was sitting in his car eyeing juveniles as they walked out of church. Witnesses said the man was not a member of the church and reported him becoming aggressive when confronted. Reported at around 6:35 p.m.