|The OCSD responded to 11 calls regarding 11 late night parties.
Moms weren’t the only ones with a spotlight last weekend. Drunken delinquents, fighting families, burglaries, and overbearing ex-boyfriends unfortunately stole the show. Was your neighborhood a breeding ground for last week’s crime? Take a look.
Friday, May 7
• Via Vicini. So much for a late night swim! One man’s midnight rendezvous was cut short after a perturbed neighbor called the OCSD to report his odd behavior (jumping off the roof into the pool and dancing on the fence!) Reported at approximately 8:21 p.m.
Saturday, May 8
• Antonio Parkway and Santa Margarita. In the wee hours of Saturday morning, a couple of RSM teens broke their curfew—and the law. At approximately 3:37 a.m. two RSM juveniles were caught vandalizing city property.
• 31800 Joshua Dr. A hit and run with a parked car was reported to the OCSD at around 9:24 a.m.
• Serna. At 11:35 p.m., OCSD received several consecutive calls from a so-called annoying man ranting about his ex-girlfriend. Perhaps he needs a therapist rather than a 9-1-1 operator?
• Via Prado. Keep your doors and windows locked, RSM. A prowler reported to be in his late 30’s with dark, medium length hair was seen peering into the bedroom windows sleeping residents’ homes.
• Ford D. Sol. An unidentified subject was seen removing the screen door on an RSM house. Reported as a “burglary in progress” at approximately 12:10 p.m.
Sunday, May 9
• 31400 Santa Margarita Parkway. Coffee drinkers make sure to steak out the premise next time you go to get a Frappucino. At around 7:35 p.m. last Sunday night, the OCSD received a call about a man sitting on a Starbucks couch, fondling himself. Bystanders overheard the man talking to himself.