|Crush Wine Bard boasts over 200 premium wines.
Crush Wine Bar and Restaurant is the local Lake Forest hot spot attracting clientele from Morton’s and Maestro’s steakhouses with an attentive staff and high-end, high-quality meals for reasonable prices.
Owner and operator Chef Albert Constandine brings more than 20 years of award-winning restaurant and wine management experience, to South OC and offers classic American cuisine revisited with a European flair.
Crush is ideal for:
- Wine lovers can pair a chosen entrée with one of 200 premium wines, many available by the glass and all available by the bottle. Bonus: most are priced below BevMo or Costco (full case discount on bottle wine).
- Friends or co-workers wanting a relaxing and rejuvenating lunchtime getaway.
- Date night for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, or other special occasions.
- Business meetings and special events in the private dining room with full bar service for up to 50 guests or 70 with the outdoor patio.
On-site sommeliers are at the ready to suggest pairings for popular dishes such as Alaskan Halibut grilled to perfection and finished with the chef’s sauce of the evening, served with porcini risotto ($29); Colorado Springs loin chops marinated in extra virgin oil, garlic and herbs and then grilled, served with roasted goat cheese potatoes ($34).
Crush is the destination to wine and dine in South Orange County featuring:
- Vertical Wine Tasting: Three 3-oz pours – a Wine Spectator exclusive
- Scotch and cigar night
- Wine and art raffle
Live music will be returning to Crush on Friday and Saturday nights. Call or check the web site for details. Ask to see Chef Albert and tell him Michael sent you!
Michael’s Meal Deal: Take advantage of the three course Sunset Dinner Menu available from 4 to 6 p.m. for an amazingly low price of $14.92. Start with a Caesar salad or mixed field greens, choose one of four entrees – Fresh Atlantic Salmon grilled, 30 day aged certified Angus Top Sirloin, Roasted Organic Shelton chicken, or Potato Gnocchi with Buffalo Mozzarella cheese in a tomato basil herb sauce – served with rosemary potatoes and asparagus. And you get dessert, too! Portions are large enough to share, but won’t want to. Savor the flavor of your meal and keep it all to yourself.
949.472.2272 | 22741 Lambert Street, Lake Forest, 92630 | www.crushwineanddine.com