|The rain was to blame for RSM's many fender-benders.
As January comes to a close and you’re just getting used to putting 2010 on your checks, the Orange County Sheriff’s department has been patrolling the streets and keeping the peace. Here are just a few of the incident reported to the OCSD this past week.
• Intersection of Avenida de la Banderas and Antonio Parkway. A report of a drunk driver was called into the OCSD. No arrests were made and no further information was available at press time. Reported at 7:51 PM.
• 0 Block of Via Zapador. The OCSD reported an instance of vandalism. No arrests were made. Reported at 10:08 AM.
• 100 Block of Via Serena. Officers reported a family dispute. No arrests were made. Reported at 6:24 AM.
• Intersection of Avenida Empresa and Santa Margarita Parkway. The OCSD reported a traffic accident. No details on injuries were reported at press time. Reported at 12:38 PM.
• 200 Block of Via Serena. A missing juvenile was reported at 4:33 AM.
The blotter was compiled through information found on the Orange County Sheriff’s Department Web site. It does not reflect all crime activity in the area or represent all calls made to the OCSD. For more information, visit www.ocsd.org.